The First Odyssey Download Free
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
The First Odyssey is a classic survival horror first-person shooter set in the distant future. It’s not a happy ending – it’s a dystopia where all power is controlled by megacorporations. In this universe, there are rumors on the internet about the existence of certain video games – they are called Odysseys. If the stories are to be believed, corporations forcefully transfer people’s minds into virtual worlds, forcing them to survive in an incredibly dangerous environment. To survive in The First Odyssey, the player must:
- Solve numerous high-level puzzles;
- Collect and buy items, including weapons;
- Use stealth mechanics to avoid a fight with a strong opponent.
- collect documents and other objects that will help uncover the plot;
- Fight with futuristic weapons, but the possibilities of their use will always be limited – the emphasis should be on stealth.
The main character in the story is a man named Cormac. He has unwittingly infiltrated the Odyssey universe and is now desperately trying to find a way out. Exploration of locations is seamlessly replaced by beautiful dynamic battle scenes, which in turn spectacularly transition into cast scenes with a vivid visual component. Dying must be frequent, but this was done on purpose so that users would learn from their mistakes and avoid the future.
The first Odyssey screenshots:
Download The First Odyssey on PC for Free
Size: 2.45GB. Game version: Version 1.0
Download WITHOUT torrent (dstudio)
(max speed + fast connection)
In very rare cases there is a password to the archive. When you come across it, the password is: 1122