Solo Flight Download Free
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10
In Solo Flight, users can sit behind the controls of airplanes to try their hand at a sophisticated old-school flight simulator. Players will be able to fly between airports and perform various tasks such as: B. the delivery of mailbags in a limited time. Players are faced with hardcore gameplay mechanics, with no autopilot mode or full-fledged navigation. You have to pay attention to the dial on the dashboard to navigate through the airspace.
The graphics in SoloFight are rendered in pixel style, with the map showing an airfield and a mini plane. Players will use VOR navigation to navigate, giving them the ability to trigger shortwave radio signals from ground stations or airports. The main task for users is to move in the sky to get to a specific destination. Pay attention to the amount of fuel, which affects the weight of the aircraft.
When trying out the Flying Machine, players must:
- Confront dynamically changing natural phenomena in the form of bad weather.
- Experience flying under the visual rules of VFR where the use of IFR instruments is present.
- Visit three states: Colorado, Kansas and Washington/Oregon.
- Faced with mechanical failures that can lead to accidents.
- Pass Mode “Mail Pilot” and read the 15-page manual.
Solo flight screenshots:
Download Solo Flight on PC for Free
Size: 31MB. Game version: v1.0 (53676) [New Version]
Download WITHOUT torrent (dstudio)
(max speed + fast connection)
In very rare cases there is a password to the archive. When you come across it, the password is: 1234