Download Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall absolutely for free, quickly and safely. We guarantee a speedy download and installing process, allowing you to dive into the game without any unnecessary delay. You’ll receive the newest version of the game, fully operational and playable. Using the download buttons below, you’ll be able to get the game installer which is situated to ensure the install of the newest uploaded and updated version of the game from the nearest possible server to your region, so you’ll be able to get it in no time!
Operating system: 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Steam review: Very positive (422) 93% of the 422 user reviews for this game are positive.
Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall is a political simulator that allows players to lead a socialist country such as East Germany, Romania, Poland or Bulgaria. The objective is to last until 1992.
Each country has its own challenges and goals. For example, the GDR aims to unite with West Germany, Romania wants to become the European version of North Korea, Bulgaria is determined to overthrow its leader Zhivkov, and the Poles must support General Jaruzelski. Despite this, citizens can act in defiance of their country's objectives.
Gameplay takes place in real time with the ability to use a tactical pause, setting it apart from its predecessor, Crisis in the Kremlin, which was turn-based only.
Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall offers:
- Develop strategies and implement domestic and foreign policies
- Introduce reforms and establish new forms of socialism
- Conduct research and construct buildings
- Fight against the vestiges of capitalism and lead the state towards a more capitalist way of life
- Manipulation of elections, corruption of officials and participation in propaganda
- Manage the budget, trade with other countries or participate in less legal activities to obtain more resources
If the player manages to avoid coups, popular uprisings and prevent NATO or USSR troops from entering their lands until 1992, the game will offer the option to continue the campaign or to see how the player's actions have changed the balance of power.
– Develop a strategy and build a domestic and foreign policy
– As a player you have the ability to introduce reforms and build new formations of socialism
– Conduct research and erect buildings to further develop your country
– Engage in battles and lead the state towards a more capitalist way of life if desired
– Manipulate elections, bribe officials and engage in propaganda to maintain power
– Manage the budget, trade with other countries or engage in not-quite-legal business to get more titles
– The game offers the option to continue the campaign or see how power has changed as a result of the player's actions.
Download and install Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall – Instructions for PC
- Hit the download button below (or at the top) which will redirect you to the nearest server to download Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall, for optimal download speed.
- The download page will ask you for a password which is also found in the page itself. This is to protect our servers and links from misuse by third party networks who seek to spoil our visitors' experience. Simply duplicate and paste the password and the game installer will download.
- Double-click the game installer to start downloading the full and latest version of the game. It is designed to keep you updated with the most recent updated version of the game, including the latest updates Updated from the official publisher, bug fixes and additional game files that might be added later for an enhanced gaming experience.
- Follow the steps in the game installer to download and install the game completely on your computer, completely free and with the fastest possible speed.
Size: 1.47 GB. Version: 1.9.48 + DLC