Reiner Knizia Yellow Yangtze Download Free
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (x64 bit)
89% of 59 reviews positive.
Reiner Knizia Yellow & Yangtze takes the player back to the Warring States period in ancient China. The gameplay is based on the board game Tigris and Euphrates. The user takes control of his own faction and competes in conflicts with other kingdoms. As the faction’s influence increases, the player will encounter more problems.
Constant wars force you to expand your army, improve your defenses and research new technologies to win battles. If the user manages to defeat neighboring countries, he will slow down their progress. Building pagodas helps increase prestige and fame. Gameplay includes a story campaign with 9 different scenarios in which enemies are controlled by artificial intelligence. In single player mode, you can choose any scenario and customize it, as well as set the number of opponents and the rules. Multiplayer – online games between real users.
The 5 aspects of balance that will help you win:
- Farmers – farm the banks of the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers.
- Traders – buy and sell the resources that more citizens need to survive.
- Artisans – build the culture of their own faction, which also helps motivate subordinates.
- Soldiers – defending subordinate territories or waging war with neighboring states.
- Governors – keep the peace between allies and suppress popular uprisings.
Reiner Knizia Yellow Yangtze Screenshots:
Download Reiner Knizia Yellow Yangtze for free on PC
Size: 118MB. Execution: Complete final release