Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape Download Free
Operating system: 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape – Action in a medieval fantasy setting. The protagonist has been sent to a kingdom occupied by monsters to activate portals and kill the creatures that live there. The main character is taken to a dungeon with a single pickaxe and is tasked with staying alive by any means necessary. He is a slave and was sent without his consent.
Key aspects of Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape:
- 20 consecutive levels with different enemies and items.
- The level of difficulty increases as the pass increases. The mentee also receives more skills and equipment upgrades.
- All objects are destructible, except architectural objects.
- Magical equipment and magical weapons that grant the wearer new abilities
- Dynamic quest system with rewards for completing them.
The user can take a partner with them, but both characters are tied to collars so they cannot escape or stray far from each other. The dungeon is full of items and places where useful items are hidden. Kirk will help get the coins and equipment. Gold is needed to improve existing items and weapons. Gradually, the protagonist becomes stronger and develops new skills and abilities in close combat. The game world includes 20 dungeon portals with original opponents, monsters, bosses and quests.
Screenshots of Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape:
Download Portal Dungeon: Goblin Escape on PC for free
Size: 913.58MB. Execution: v1.1 [New Version]