Get Noctem completely for free, swiftly and securely. We promise a prompt download and installing process, enabling you to experience the game without any unwanted delay. You’ll receive the newest version of the game, completely working and set to go. By using the download buttons below, you’ll be able to obtain the game installer which is located to ensure the install of the most recent refreshed and uploaded version of the game from the nearest possible server to your region, so you’ll be able to get it in no time!
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Noctem is a psychological horror game with puzzle elements. Players must explore a small town in cold Alaska, where myths abound about a mysterious Triangle connecting Anchorage, Juneau and Barrow. The number of missing people is increasing and none of the victims has ever been found. The protagonist will have to explore the dark and atmospheric town of Dry Creek, located in the heart of the triangle.
The protagonist of the game is Amelia Hudson. She moved to this city at the age of 14, when her brother Tommy was diagnosed with leukemia. Her mother could not stand all this horror and soon committed suicide, and Amelia herself moved to England, where she began to study writing. Years later, she begins to notice something was wrong and the adventure begins.
Gameplay is focused on exploring the environment and interacting with the interactive environment. Players can open doors, drawers, cabinets, etc. and all collected items can be used to solve various puzzles and puzzles. There's an inventory in which Amelia stacks the items she finds and an anxiety level that must be constantly monitored, as the heroine suffers from asthma and needs an inhaler at all times. Letters, notes, diaries and photos scattered throughout shed light on what is happening.
- Noctem is a psychological horror game that features a gripping storyline with puzzle elements.
- Players must explore a small town located in cold Alaska, where myths exist about a mysterious triangle connecting Anchorage, Juneau and Barrow.
- The game features an increasing number of missing people in the city, with none of the victims ever found.
- The protagonist, named Amelia Hudson, leads players through the dark and atmospheric town of Dry Creek, located in the heart of the mysterious triangle.
- Noctem's gameplay is focused on exploring the environment and interacting with the interactive environment, such as opening doors, drawers, and cabinets.
- Players can collect items and use them to solve various puzzles and puzzles throughout the game.
- Amelia has an inventory where she can stack items she finds, and some of these items are necessary to progress in the game.
- There is an anxiety level that players need to watch out for, as the heroine suffers from asthma and needs an inhaler at all times.
- The game also features letters, notes, journals, and photos scattered throughout the locations, shedding light on the mysterious events taking place in the town.
Download and Install Noctem – Instructions for PC
- Hit the download button below (or at the top of the page) which will take you to the nearest server to download Noctem, for the best possible download speed.
- The download page will ask you for a password which is also found in the page itself. This is to protect our servers and links from exploitation by third-party networks who plan to spoil our visitors' experience. Simply copy and paste the password and you will have downloaded the game installer.
- Double click on the game installer to start downloading the full and latest version of the game. It is designed to keep you updated with the most recent updated version of the game including the latest updates official publisher update, bug fixes and additional game files that might be added later for a better gaming experience.
- Follow the steps in the game installer to download and install the game completely on your computer, completely free and with the highest possible speed.
Size: 3.07 GB. Game version: v 1.0 [New Version]