Last Call BBS Download Free
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
Last Call BBS takes gamers back to the Web 1 Era.0, when PC owners used electronic bulletin boards and telephone networks to exchange information. The Indi project simulates working on a retro computer. In the story, a bartender runs his Z5 Powerlance computer, connects to a board called “Last Call” and starts downloading hacked video games from back then. Players are invited to play them. In addition, players can interact with the virtual machine’s interactive desktop (e.g. read e-mail, access the settings, etc.) and solve puzzles. This project is essentially a collection of mini-games. In terms of content, some of them can definitely be described as full-fledged Indi titles. Each product comes with its own instructions.
Last Call BBS contains 8 titles in different genres:
- Sawayama Solitaire is a variation on the Klondike solitaire theme with redesigned mechanics;
- Kabufuda Solitaire is another card game that is a minigame demo from the indi project Eliza;
- 20th Century Food Court, a puzzle game in which you have to set up assembly line food production;
- Dungeons & Diagrams – here you have to add and destroy tiles in a fantasy dungeon with enemies and treasure;
- STEED FORCE Hobby Studio – here you can glue plastic parts and paint anime-inspired action figures;
- X’BPGH: The Forbidden Path is a grim puzzle game that tasks you with creating meaty characters in a cursed world on behalf of a certain master.
- ChipWizard™ Professional – Fun for engineers assembling integrated circuits from wires, capacitors and transistors;
- HACK*MATCH is a hybrid of a scrolling shooter and casual arcade type “three in a row” with single player and local multiplayer.
Last Call BBS Screenshots:
Download Last Call BBS on PC for Free
Size: 99MB. Game version: Version 1.0 (57775) [New Version]
Download WITHOUT torrent (dstudio)
(max speed + fast connection)
In very rare cases there is a password to the archive. When you come across it, the password is: 1122