Insomnis Download Free
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)
Adventures in Insomnis tells the story of a man named Joe Castavet, who is the grandson of a famous scientist. After Roman’s grandfather dies, the hero takes over his old villa and sets out to explore his new home. When visiting the building, the protagonist encounters inexplicable events and wants to uncover the secrets of the property. The game is set in the horror genre, where you roam the map and explore the locations in the first person perspective.
The protagonist in Insomnis will encounter residents of an otherworldly dimension who live on the property. Players must take control of the hero, deal with frightening events and investigate mysterious incidents. Passing allows you to interact with your surroundings by picking up and examining objects. You have to look for notes and various items that add new information to the plot about a mysterious scientist who previously lived in the mansion.
Heading into a dystopian world, players will:
- Feel the atmosphere of hopelessness and psychological horror that the protagonist knows.
- Face complex puzzles that combine multiple game mechanics.
- Walk through a story that reveals the gradually horrifying secrets of the abandoned building.
- Explore confusing corridor locations and search for clues.
- Make decisions that affect the character’s state and the end of the game.
Download Insomnis on PC for free
Size: 2.35GB. Game version: Complete final release
Download WITHOUT torrent (dstudio)
(maximum speed + fast connection)
In very rare cases there is a password to the archive. When you come across it, the password is: 1122