Allods 2: Lord of Souls Download Free
Operating system: XP/Vista/7/8/10
Allods 2: Lord of Souls – The second installment in the franchise. The gameplay combines elements of role-playing, adventure and strategy. Many years have passed since the first game and there have been conflicts in the area of Umuir. One day, Lord Skrakan, master of magic, receives signals from Yazes that a dark magic similar to that of the demon has appeared.
Skrakan decided that wasn’t true, as he doesn’t trust the new mage on the Allod Yazes. He decides to send a volunteer there. The walkthrough begins with creating a core character, choosing a gender and class (mage or warrior). The protagonist is a volunteer who encounters a great mage and travels to Yazes through his portal. At the beginning of the game, the user meets Iglez, a member of a noble family. He fights injustice even in secret from the king.
4 factions in Rage of Mages II: Necromancer:
- Orcs are the hostile side of the protagonists, but certain shamans and mages are exceptions as they desire a neutral life.
- Opponents use ancient spells and shamanism. They often raid and plunder small villages and cause a lot of trouble.
- Necromancer – Order created by powerful warlocks for their own kind. Each member of the guild has mastered the magic of the astral. Can revive dead warriors and turn the dead to his side.
- The Knights are the King’s army that has taken control of the greater territory of Yazes. Warriors use steel armor and weapons.
- Warlords in crystal, meteorite, or diamond armor.
- The druids are the denizens of the jungle and sorcerers who appeared in ancient times. Their knowledge allows them to control the forces of nature. They were the only creatures that put up a strong fight against the necromancers.
Allods 2: Lord of Souls screenshots:
Download Allods 2: Lord of Souls on PC for free
Size: 953MB. Execution: Version 1.07 (220.127.116.11) [New Version]
Download WITHOUT torrent (dstudio)
(max speed + fast connection)
In very rare cases there is a password to the archive. When you come across it, the password is: online-fix(dot)me